Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ohhhhh.............what a Christmas




What a joyful Christmas I had.My dear friend Pattie gifted me with the beautiful wreath above.
My dear friend Sharon over at Livewire Jewelry send me a surprise package! Look what I found inside!!


The most beautiful necklace. Sharon makes the most beautiful jewelry go and have a look here 


Cabinet cards for me to use in my collages.



 
This beautiful vintage glove with trinkets and this sweet Christmas card.


Thank you so very much  dear Sharon, right now I'm at a loss for words!


###############################################################################
Christmas cards I received:



Beautiful Christmas ATC from Ella Jane ( we did a trade) but she also send along this beautiful Christmas card.



Thank you Ella Jane!

A beautiful card I recieved from Diane Knott along with a beautiful bird tag.



Thank you Diane!



And this beautiful Card from Lynne over at Adorn. Thank you Lynne!            

I feel so very blessed, thank you for making my Christmas so very special!

Have a wonderful Sunday and as always,thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments.

    Hugs and love,



8 comments:

Sonya Badgley said...

Hi Marie,
Your cards and presents are beautiful! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!
Enjoy your Sunday.
Blessings,
Sonya

Alexandra said...

Hallo Marie, deine Geschenke sind ja traumhaft schön! Wir hatten ein etwas anstrengendes aber auch sehr schönes Christmas :)
Bis dann meine Liebe
Hugs Alexandra

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Happy Holidays, Marie! You certainly received so many wonderful handmade and thoughtful gifts of the season. So glad you didn't keep the snow gadget. Others who have it don't realize how slow it makes the computer run from this side, and I know of a couple who have had to completely reformat their blogs because of it. Wishing you much joy, peace and love today and every day. Thanks for sharing all your beautiful creations. Blessings, Tammy

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Schöne Geschenke hast Du da bekommen, liebe Marie! Der Kranz sieht toll aus und war bestimmt eine Menge Arbeit. Die Kette ist auch super, ebenso die hübschen Tags, Karten und ATCs.
Viele liebe Grüße aus der Kälte
Julia

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Marie, what a wonderful selection of gifts. Wishes. Lynne

Dorthe said...

Hello, Marie-
So wonderfull gifts,
the wreath is beautifull, and the nechlace so great, and special, love the cards, and tags, too-
you are a very loved girl, dear friend.
Hugs, Dorthe

Miss Iowa said...

Hi Marie! Thanks for featuring my cards. Everything looks great thanks to your wonderful staging and photography. Did you get any snow out of the big blizzard last weekend?

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Hi Marie,
Oh you received such beautiful and special handmade gifts from your friends...simply gorgeous each and every one!!
Hugs & Love,
Carol Anne

Related Posts with Thumbnails