Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas in Paris

Bonjour my friends,
no I’m not in Paris but that’s how I felt when I received my swap from my dear friend Alexandra over at Cottage Dreams. Oh,la la but have a look for yourself!

DSC00939
Isn’t the box just gorgeous?? Alexandra used my favorite image from the Graphics Fairy and look at all the lace she used. Oui, all kind of treasures in the box!!!DSC00937
I’m so in love with the Paris bracelet she made for me. Oh, everything was wrapped up beautifully but I couldn’t wait to open up the packages. Sorry.DSC00941
I’m not good with  long posts, usually I manage to mess them up somehow. So I’ll let the photos do the talking.  Are you ready for more treasures?DSC00949 DSC00942
DSC00950 DSC00953
DSC00948 DSC00951

DSC00952
This is an old coffee sack, which I love, but how do you photograph it?
Dear Alexandra, thank you so much for this wonderful swap and all the treasures you
spoiled me with – I’m speechless! If you haven’t visited Alexandra’s Blog Cottage Dreams  go and have a look at all her beautiful artwork. You also don’t want to miss her beautiful giveaway.
As always thank you so much for stopping by and for all your lovely comments they mean a lot to me. Have a wonderful rest of the week.
               Hugs and love,

       Marie

16 comments:

Zue said...

Lucky you! I agree, it is a beautiful gift.
Sue xx

Zue said...

Your photographs are lovely showing some gorgeous creations!
Sue xx

Unknown said...

AMAZINGLY beautiful swap! soooo lovely..all of it! Lucky, lucky you!

sharon said...

You are the luckiest girl I know Marie...wowowow!!! All of these items are treasures! Enjoy, and sending hugs to you!

Sonya Badgley said...

Wow Marie!
Beautiful swap! How fun! I love everything!
Blessings,
Sonya

Mosaic Magpie said...

Lovely things! I went over to visit her blog and began following you are right she does have a great blog.
Debbie

Lululiz said...

Isn't she just the most generous person? Your swap treasures are so beautiful, she has such exquisite taste. I was so lucky to have been her swap partner a while ago, and I love love love my gifts from her.

Dorthe said...

Oh dear Marie, this is gorgeus ,all--so many beautifull things,-love the bracelet,-heart- and all other things, they are treasures to enjoy forever, sweet friend.
Hugs, and love-Dorthe

Holly Loves Art said...

Oooh la la such gorgeous French treats. Thank you for sharing!
So lovely.
Cheers,
Holly

Chris said...

What a beautiful swap, Marie. I must pop over to Alexandra's blog. Thank you for sharing.

Mel said...

WOW! Beautiful stuff. Enjoy!

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

Oh How Beautiful Marie!!! Simply Lovely!You Have some Incredibly Talented Friends!
Have a Wonderful Evening
Jill

Lynn Stevens said...

She really knows what you like! Beautiful treasures! Have a great weekenf Marie!
hugs Lynn

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Dear Marie, You see I'm catching up :-)! What a wonderful swap you had with Alexandra. The box and the bracelet are very pretty and I also love everything else she gave you. I'm looking forward to seeing what you are going to create with all the wonderful treasures.
Big HUGS,
Julia

Decofloral said...

What a wonderfull Swap...I read about you in Alexandra`s blog...
GGLG Astrid

Sugar Lump Studios said...

such wonderful treasures! I am sure you must be tickled pink! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails