Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm getting there....


Hello my dear friends,
I'm still running behind but I'm getting there.Just mailed out the last Christmas Cards and the tree is up. Today I would like to share my wonderful first prize I won from the amazing Lynn Stevens over at Trash to Treasure Art. Yes, I'm late posting this too - sorry.
The photos didn't come out that great - don't know what happend.



Lynn spoiled me with beautiful lace and see the little resin frame with the madonna. Love it.


Here are just a few of the gorgeous blinks and more lace,keys and a beautiful tag.


Bristle brush trees, vintage linen,


charms,snowflakes,


Christmas rubber stamps,


beautiful jar full of buttons and even more treasures.
This is the  most beautiful Christmas tag I fell in love with immediately. Thank you so much dear Lynn.
You are so generous and I love everything you send me. If you haven't visited Lynn over at Trash To Treasure Art go and have a look at all her beautiful and amazing artwork.
Thank you so much for stopping by and for your lovely comments.
Wishing you all awonderful day.

Hugs and love,


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you lucky girl! Enjoy your beautiful and amazing goodies! Such a precious Christmas gift! Ira

Dorthe said...

Marie, dear,
this is a gorgeus prize you won from Lynne--she certainly send you lots of goodies,--she is a wonderfull artist--congratulations with it all sweet.
Dear-I`m so stressed up in my head, so I don`t remember if I told you ,your letter arrived-I will open the 24/12 :)
So hope you will have mine in time!!!
Wish you lovely before christmas dayes, Marie--
Love and hugs, Dorthe

Joanna said...

Oh you lucky girl, that is such a wonderful bundle of goodies! You will make such good use of it all, I know.

xxx

Art From The heart said...

Such a lucky lady...Merry Christmas

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

Beautiful Marie! What a Wonderful Prize from Lynn
Many Blessings and a Merry Christmas to you and your Family!
Happy Monday!
Hugs
Jill

Terry said...

Now there is some serious treasures! Lynn is one talented and sweet lady! Enjoy your prize! I just have a couple of more cards to assemble for family that will be here, but most of the card thing is done! Shopping is done, but have to wrap and still have not done hardly a thing in decorating!!! How many days???

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Hi my sweet friend, these are lots of great goodies and I know you will use them to create beautiful things!
Today I found in my advent calendar the sweet pink velvet ribbon and that huge yardage of wonderful lace! Thank you very much! I love both :-).
Happy Tuesday!
Big HUGS,
Julia

Something Special said...

You are a very lucky gal with that giveaway win. I would be delighted with all those goodies. Today I received a package from England with the most wonderful scented primitive beeswax snowman. giveaway wins are the best!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Dear Marie,if anyone deserves such delights it is most certainly you. The tin of buttons, the lace, that beautiful tag. You will have hours of fun with all those treasures.
Lynn's Blog is a favourite of mine and she is such a lovely lady.
Enjoy your treasures.
Wishes. Lynne

Rhonda said...

We are all so fortunate to know each other and share this way. Your packet is wonderful. I cannot wait to see what you create with it all.

Martina said...

Ganz wunderschöne Dinge, die Du von der lieben und talentierten Lynn bekommen hast. Du Glückliche!

Related Posts with Thumbnails