Tuesday, December 28, 2010

More Christmas gifts

 This is the view from my front porch during the blizzard we had yesterday - the wind was unbelievable.
Today I would like to share more of my wonderful Christmas gifts I received from my dear friends.
The gorgeous tussi mussi I found in # 24 of my Advent calendar from dear Julia. I just love it.


Of course it was filled with goodies!

Ledger pages and sheet music and lots of images to use for collages.





My initals and a tart form.



The vases in the basket was in #18.

Thanks again dear Julia for spoiling me rotten!

**********************************************************
The next gifts are from my dear friend Kim.

 A beautiful canvas Journal, I will use this to put all my cards in.
Dear Kim also spoiled me big time. But see for yourself.

 Isn't the nest on the spool just wonderful, so sweet. I love it. Thank you so much my dear friend.

************************************************************************
My dear friend Patti spoiled me too , she always does. Here are just a few photos.

A very special little gift! Don't you just love the Eiffel Tower? It is hanging in the tree. 
Thank you so much,Patti! We exchanged gifts person to person, so I won't say much. ( she knows:))


My dear friends ,thank you so much for all your lovely gifts but the gratest gift is your friendship!
Have a wonderful day and as always thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments.

Hugs and love,




14 comments:

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

O my Goodness Marie! What a Wonderful treasure you have! Such Beautiful Pieces! Hope you had a Wonderful Christmas!
Many Blessings to You!
Hugs
Jill

marga said...

What a wonderful gift you've got from your friends! Hope you had a wonderful christmas.

Suz said...

Oh, my. You got such beautiful things! It is all just precious!

Suz

Dorthe said...

Dear Marie, so beautifull gifts,
lovely things to a lovely you.
Julia alwayes makes the most gorgeus gifts, (I also recieved beauty from her)-
and love what you got from your other friends, too-the journal and Eiffel Tower, and cards and......
you recieved so many wonderfull things, sweet Marie,---I so hope mine will be with you soon,too.

Have a blessed day, --hugs, Dorthe

Rhonda said...

Marie, you are well loved. I oohhed and ahhed over the spool with the nest and bird, also the eiffel tower and parcel...so sweet, all of them.

sharon said...

Lovely gifts....I am swooning over all of these! Stay warm Marie!

Lynn Stevens said...

Beautiful gifts for a special lady, just shows how Loved you truly are!
have a wonderful evening.
hugs Lynn

Burlap Luxe said...

Marie,
"Beautiful Friends, Soulful gifts"

Happy New year!
xx
Dore

Alexandra said...

Das sieht ja schön weiss aus bei dir!
Tolle Geschenke hast du bekommen liebe Marie :)
Hugs Alexandra

Mosaic Magpie said...

Beautiful snow scene. All the lovely gifts you have received, shows how very much you are loved!

Joanna said...

Beautiful beautiful gifts, just perfect for you. You deserve such wonderful friends.

xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello Marie ! your creations are just awesome ! I will visit from time to time, and will add a link from my artblog. Wish you a magic and happy new year !

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Marie
what wonderful treasures...each and everyone I could look at for hours! :) I cannot believe the snow that hit all of you...Michigan has had a very mild winter so far! I hope you have a Happy New Year and that 2011 is full of many blessings!

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

You've received beautiful gifts from Kim and Patti and I'm glad you liked what you found in my packages :-).
Hugs and love, sweet friend
Julia

Related Posts with Thumbnails