Sunday, May 31, 2020

This and That


Hello my dear friends,
hope this post finds you all well. Today I would like to share another tag book I created a while back.


                                                                   Inside page with pockets


At the moment I'm in the process of reorganizing my studio and finding things - to my surprise - I didn't know I had. You can imagine that this will take a little while.


This is a corner which I already completed.
 Have a lovely Sunday and stay safe everyone and take care of yourself and your loved ones .

Hugs and love,

6 comments:

Fonda said...

Beautiful tag book! I can't wait to see what else you find in your studio.

Roosterhead Designs said...

Dear Marie, Your tag book is beautiful! There is a special softness to your unique vintage style that is so appealing and calming. A real treat for my eyes!& taking me back in time. <3 So many pretty layers and textures to see~ Thank you for sharing your art with us today. Wishing you the best in your reorganizing; I am doing the same!(Whew) But I'm hoping going through my things will spark some creativity in me~ Hugs to you, karen o

Dorthe said...

Dear Marie, hello,

your tag book looks so beautiful, and filled with hopes for summer, and natures peace , adorable, and really a time of wonders, watching it . The washi tape is gorgeous, well I believe it is tape ?
And such a big corner looking only beautiful, not a single little piece for creating there,- I wouldn`t know where to find such a spot here , LOL.
Thank you for your pm, you will soon hear from me . Love and big hugs, Dorthe

Karen B. said...

Oh Marie,
I just love your little tagbook, it is so lovely!So nice to see you back again in blogland.
Many hugs,
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

suziqu's thread works said...

It’s a very sweet tag book Marie! Lots of sweet vintage elements and pieces of ephemera in your beautiful style!
Sending hugs and hoping you are well!
Suzy xxx

Sharon Fritchman said...

I was just talking about reorganizing my craft room, too. I just found a pack of paper from Cosmo Cricket - back in 2009!!!! Anyway, your tag that opens into a book is so creative and absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing your talents!!! HUGS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails