Friday, May 8, 2020

Happy Mail Day



Hello my dear friends,
hope this post finds you all well. A few days ago, I had a happy mail day receiving these wonderful gifts from my dear friend Dorthe @ Den Lille Lade   
Dorthe is a very sweet,lovely and talented lady known by most of you.


The inside of the pocket folder; filled with goodies for me to use in my junk journal.


Thank you so very much my friend and you already know how much i love everything.


Here is the folder I surprised Dorthe with and it is also filled with goodies.


A little peek inside:)

Have a wonderful weekend and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time
to leave a comment.
Hugs and love,







5 comments:

Roosterhead Designs said...

Oh Marie your gifts from Dorthe are stunning! Her vintage style is so lovely~ And the inside is just as beautiful; with all the lovely j.j. tags! What a treasure.

And I am in love with the beautiful folder you created for her!(swoon) The papers, pockets and tags are in your gorgeous vintage 'Lost Bird Studio' style! [Can you tell I love this post?!?] The closer you put on her folder (string & disc) is so cool~ Thank you for sharing with us today : ) Hugs, karen o

Naomi said...


Lovely, lovely, lovely! Both yours and Dorthe's work are so inspiring and beautiful. I really must try making my own book/folder at some point. Thanks for sharing these pieces of art.

Dorthe said...

Dearest Marie, thank you so much for showing my little folder, so nicely. How are you doing about IG ? I haven`t found you yet ?
Sen ding you love and warm hugs, hoping you are all well . xo

Karen B. said...

OMG ... you are still here! I am so happy to your post. Dorthe is such a sweet girl and her gift is beautiful!
Many hugs,
Karen B.x

Ortega Lily said...

Hello everyone, My name is Ortega and I am from Canada. I'm so excited reading your blog today after a long time here, I want to share my little life experience late with Dr K1 traditional herbal doctor who cured my breast cancer and also help me with a that bind me and my daughter together, After a long fighting with my daughter and I never knew that Dr K1 could have be that powerful until he helped my life.
Dr K1 cures all kinds of diseases e.g' HIV,Herpes,Lupus,Cancer,HPV,Spiritual Consultations.

Contact him now on drk1healingcentre@gmail.com / www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails