Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mary's new class - Collage coterie

Hello my friends,
I'm a bit behind with my posts and visiting your blogs but I'll catch up with you all by next week.
I signed up for Mary's new class Collage Coterie and it's as wonderful as the Vintage GB class. So much fun. Here is a tag I made for  the first lesson.
********************************************************************

Patti and me exchange belated Birthday gifts and here is what my dear friend, Patti spoiled me with.

                                       This beautiful apron made by  Michelle Palmer.


This gorgeous fabric bag. Do you notice  the little birdi charms? Patti does the most beautiful fabric collages with lots of layers. So when we got together she showed me how to layer those fabric collages.
The results of that you saw in my last post - thank you all for your nice comments.
As always thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Wishing you all a great day and a wonderful weekend.
                                                       Hugs,
   


17 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

That sweet dear apron, what a treasure and the fabric collage is a beauty too. I love all the birds as well.
Debbie

Alexandra said...

Dein Tag ist klasse geworden Marie und deine Geschenke auch :) Ich wünsch dir was. liebe Grüße Alexandra

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

Oh Marie, Your Tag is Beautiful! It looks like a Mary has another Wonderful Class.I am thinking about signing up Too.
Your Apron by Michelle is Gorgeous! You have a Wonderful Friend. It seems to me that all of us Deserve to be Spoiled once in while. Don't you Think.
Have a Good Evening!
~Jill~

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

Hi Marie
I hope it is OK that I grabbed your Link and Posted it on my Blog.You have been so supportive of me.Thank You.
~Jill~

sharon said...

I loooooove your tag! Oh, I looooove your tag Marie! Have I said how much I loooove your tag! It is just so perfect and beautiful!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Gorgeous tags and gifts! You always have wonderful things to share. Have a fabulous Friday! Tammy :)

Martina said...

Ganz entzückende Dinge hast Du gemacht, Marie! Ich bin überwältigt!
Ganz mein Geschmack!

Wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende
LG
MARTINA :-)

Dorthe said...

Oh dear Marie,
your tag is sooo beautifull, love it with all the small wonderfull details.
And such wonderfull gifts you recieved, both are more than beautifull, --and you so deserve it sweetie.
Love and hugs, Dorthe

Lynn Stevens said...

oh my gosh how gorgeous these all are! your tag is so yummy!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

oh my goodness! I love the sweet tag you made in your new class...so sweet! the birthday gifts you received are just the sweetest! Lovely! I hope you have a wonderful weekend - the heat is back here in Michigan! :(

Stampindamour said...

I love it!! Great fabric collage and tag collage...looks like it was fun to create! :)

-pamela

penny4thoughts said...

Love your collaged tag, Marie! I've signed up for Mary's class, too - "see" you there!

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Hi Marie, da warst Du ja doch noch fleißig kurz vor dem Abflug. Dein tag sieht absolut spitzenmäßig aus!!!
Ah, das ist also die schöne Schürze von Patti. Das ist ja wirklich ein tolles Geschenk und die Stofftasche ist auch klasse!
Viele, liebe Grüße und noch einen schönen Sonntag :-)
Julia

CuddlyBunny said...

Wonderful tag! It's one of those wonderful pieces that you can look at again and again and find something new every time!

Thanks, too, for sharing your belated birthday gifts! So pretty!

Maria said...

Your tag is so beautiful love all those lovely layers, and what lovely birthday presents you recieved that apron is just stunning and the bag is so lovely....
What a lovely friend you have...

Anonymous said...

The collage is beautiful and you are so lucky: an apron with Michelle's sketches! Don't you want to hug those little critters!
Hugs to YOU,
Diane

Gaby Bee said...

Wow, you recieved some fabulous birthday pressies, Marie. The apron is beautiful and the bag is really lovely! Lucky you!
Love your tag. Great composition and the image is gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails