Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Paris swap - part 2


Bonjour Mes Amies,
hope you all had a wonderful weekend - I did! My  package from Julia Vintage with Laces arrived!!
Here is what my very talented friend Julia send me. But first let me tell you that the photos don't do
justice of all the beautiful things she send me. Here is a close up of the Box.Don't you just love all the beautiful details? The lace and the velvet flowers so very delicate.Ooooh,have a peek inside the box -
my heart skipped a beat.
 Julia also included a belated Birthday gift for me - so very sweet of her. A beautiful Book and in perfect condition.French ephemera - love it.
Sorry, I didn't comment on all the photos because I don't want to mess up my post again.
Dear Julia, thank you so much ,merci und vielen Dank fuer all die wunderbaren treasures you send me.
That was  a french dream come true and you're such a wonderful and generous swap partner - Thank you!
Have a wonderful day,dear friends and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Marie

12 comments:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

What is so lovely, you both share the same passion for vintage, especially Parisian, both of you creating with love and passion. A joy to look at the photographs. Thank You for sharing. Lynne x

Terry said...

Wow Marie! It certainly is a beautiful collection. So many delicious treasures for sure. Love it all and I know you do!! Enjoy and have a wonderful week!

Dorthe said...

Dear Marie,
the treasures from Julia, are truly so very awsome.I love the box,she created,- and all she put inside, the crone,the antique doll heads, ,brooch and the book and ephemera , you both given each other , the most wonderfull swap-gifts, dear friend.
Enjoy, and happy evening to you .
Hugs, Dorthe

Alexandra said...

Wow du Glückliche,schönes Päckchen!

sharon said...

Wow Marie beautiful gifts! I am green with envy, but so glad you will enjoy them!

Martina said...

Wow - was für zauberhafte Dinge!!! Da kannst Du Dich aber wirklich sehr freuen, liebe Marie!

Boxwood Cottage said...

Such a great job Julia did! I'm so impressed of both of your parcels!
You are such talented gals!

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Came over to join your blog from Julia-with Vintage Laces....just not enough hours in a day to get to every blog I would love follow..but I have learned that if I do not join...I will not remember where I can find you again.
What a wonderful pkg she sent to you.

Rose

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Hi Marie, Thank you for this sweet post about my swap package! I'm glad you liked it and hope you can use some things for your creations.
Hugs to you,
Julia

she dreams big! said...

Lovely! Bet you just sit and look at all your treasures. I sure would!

And girl - when was your birthday? Hope it was all you hoped it would be!

The Feathered Nest said...

So many gorgeous gifts Marie!!!! I love all of the treasures Julia sent you...it's all so beautiful ~ I know you will enjoy it all!!! I hope you are doing wonderful.....hugs and love, Dawn

Viola said...

So tolle Sachen hast Du bekommen! Einfach klasse!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails