Sunday, March 29, 2020

Junk Journal Ideas

     
                                                                                                            
Hello my dear friends,

I can't believe it has been such a long time after my last post.
Over the last two years I experienced a number of health issues which had a significant impact on my life and also on my creativity.
Now I am back into creating and I started working on a junk journal which I am going to share with you over the next couple of weeks.
Today I would like to show you some pockets and tuck-ins for the journal.



I'm pleased how the pocket came out. My junk journal is dedicated to nature which gives me a number of possibilities.


For the envelopes I chose  a floral theme using digital papers.


The tuck - in has eight pages and I really like the outcome.


I will keep you posted about my progress with the journal.
Stay healthy and safe during this difficult time.


Hugs and love,

Marie










                                                                                                                 

6 comments:

Sonya Badgley said...

Welcome back, Marie! I'm so sorry to hear that you have had health issues. I was just going through my old blog which has been sorely neglected and messed up. As I tried to change the blog structure myself. I got so disgusted I just deleted the whole thing. I thought I would check on a few blogs that I used to follow. Gosh, I miss those days! I don't know if you remember me or not but I'm Sonya from Counting My Blessings. Anyway, I love your pockets and tuck-ins for your journal. They will go perfectly together. And can't wait to see more. Please take care and stay safe,
Blessings, Sonya

Bente said...

Hello my friend. The journal looks so beautiful. You are so talented. Good to hear that you are back and feel better. Stay safe in this difficult time.

Hugs from here

Dorthe said...

Dear Marie, it is so good to see you here again,- and wow, your journal is amazingly beautiful. I love the papers you have used, and the lovely pocket . The envelopes are so gorgeous , and also the tuck-ins - Marie I can`t wait to see more , from this special project , dear friend.
Hugs and love from Dorthe

Roosterhead Designs said...

Hello Marie~
I was thrilled to see you posted! I'm so glad to hear you are back into creating; your work has been a huge influence in my life~ I hope your health issues are under control - or even better, are no longer troubling you at all. I do love the startings of this journal with envelopes! Beautiful beautiful work~ I love your authentic vintage look and style Marie. So unique; so lovely. <3 Blessings to you for a wonderful Easter season. Hugs, Karen @ roosterhead designs.

FredaB said...

I a so glad you are feeling better and are able to enjoy doing some creative work. Especially now that we are all house bound.

I have been a fan of your beautiful work for a long time and hope to see much more in the future. Keep well.

Hugs

suziqu's thread works said...

Dear Marie,
I am so glad to see you back here blogging after such a long absence!
I do hope you are experiencing much better health these days and are enjoying creating once again!
Your new journal looks so pretty with pockets and tuck-ins! Such a great way to get back into creating with papers and tape etc.
Stay well dear during this time of uncertainty and staying at home!
Love and hugs,
Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails