Friday, April 21, 2017

Altered Book


 Hello my dear friends,
I just started an altered book and would like to share my first page with you. This is something I haven't done in ages but it was so much fun. The heart was cut out from a mica sheet and the words are in between the layers. The window was cut out of a copper sheet and soldered.

May I also show off my first soldered crown:) 

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and as always, thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave me a comment.

Hugs and love,


Marie




6 comments:

Dorthe said...

Marie, you are amazing, your own crown- wow- it looks fantastic, and love your book spread, with the mica heart, and that gorgeous frame you soldered.

So very beautiful, all.
Thank you for your mail, dear friend, you will hear soon.
Sending love, and hugs, to you !! xoxoxo

Bente said...

The book is just beautiful. Love the little window there. You also made a fantastic crown. What a great work.
Wish you a wonderful weekend
Hugs from here

susan hemann said...

lovely!

margits bastelstube said...

Oh, Marie, this is a wonderful artistic work!
I wish you a great weekend.
Many greetings
margit

Rhonda said...

I always love your creations, Marie. Beautiful and soulful. xxx

Conniecrafter said...

Those are so cool, you have done some great soldering projects!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails