Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Merry Christmas


Hello my dear friends,

first of all thank you so much for all the lovely comments and the warm welcome back on my latest post. That really touched my heart:) I took my time and visited your blogs, left comments but sadly, most of you won't know, as the old problem still exist, you won't receive an email informing you that I left  a comment. That said, I would like to share my progress with the new studio.
Did I tell you it is small?  I'm trying to get the most out of it and taking my time. Love how it is coming along and it is really nice to work in.
Recently I  finished this card.

To my delight I received already  first packages from my dear friends which I would like to share with you. 

The first package to arrive, was from dear Julia @ Vintage With Laces 
She created this truly beautiful star for the new studio for me and 

the most gorgeous fabric Christmas tree. Did you notice the tiny gifts under the tree? So adorable.

It is just perfect for  my ladder, now decorated for Christmas. Thank you so very much, dear Julia.

Dear Dorthe @ Den Lille Lade send me the most beautiful Winter angel. 

Dressed up so very beautiful with her fur hat and lace dress.

Isn't she absolutely gorgeous? Thank you so very much, dear Dorthe.

Finally I would like to share this chandelier charm which I created almost a year ago.


Since this will be my last post for the year, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for all the support and friendship you have given me over the years and I'm looking forward to another fabulous year of blogging with you.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and hope dear Santa, will bring everything you wished for.

Stay warm and safe in 2017.

Hugs and love,

Marie





11 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thank you Marie for stopping by. And I truly love this post. Wow so many beautiful gifts from all lovely blogger friends. love the sparkle in your sweet chandelier charm. And it's exciting to see your new studio..seems all I do is rearrange, but don't seem to gain space. Will wish you and yours a Very Merry Christmas. Enjoy all the delight that comes with this season.

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Oh my goodness! What a dreamy room! I love every inch of it. You are very lucky, and to be honest...I love small work spaces better. It really is more efficient for me personally. Your space has given me so many ideas for my own area which is a mess since I moved. :( I love all the beautiful pieces everywhere throughout it! Merry Christmas to you dear Marie! xoxo

Dorthe said...

Dearest Marie,
your room is so beautiful, you will have many happy hours there, creating beauty and having fun.
I love Julias beautiful gifts to you, so very lovely, they are both, and just fits beautifully into your new room. Thank you for showing my angel dear friend, I`m happy she now lives with you. And I totally love the card you made to me ,too, and the ornament , Thank you again, and a Happy and Merry Christmas, and Healthy and Happy New Year ,to you and your husbond.
Love and hugs from Dorthe

Dorthe said...

Oh forgot your gorgeous chandelier charm ,Marie, it is looking so magic and beautiful. Hugs again and kisses, too-
Love ,Dorthe

Conniecrafter said...

beautiful card, love the great texture it has. Such lovely gifts you have received, love them all Your charm is just beautiful!
I believe I did get an email to let me know you stopped by my blog :)
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful and creative new year, look forward to more of your lovely creations!

Bente said...

So nice that you are back, Marie. You got so many beautiful gifts from your blogfriends, and I love the charm you made. I`m so happy that I have my own little treasure house made by you.
Wish you a beautiful christmas my friend.
Hugs from here

diamondc said...

Marie: Merry Christmas from our home to yours, I love the looks of your studio, it looks so inviting, I look forward to seeing the finished room.
I am working on my studio also.
Your Star card is beautiful, so sweet.
Love the finish's you have this week, but I am sad I could not see the fourth photo, oh my goodness that tree is adorable and how you displayed it on the ladder is lovely, the Angel card is so sweet.
The chandelier charm is positively beautiful.

Merry Christmas.

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

The star card is fabulous, dear Marie! You achieved a great texture on the charm which looks great. Dorthe's angel is a very sweet gift. I normally don't use so much lace anymore but I enjoyed making those gifts for you, my dear friend.
Your studio looks wonderful and I wish you lots of happy creating in there. :)
Merry Christmas to you and your hubby!
Hugs,
Julia

Gaby Bee said...

Your new studio is absolutely amazing, Marie!!!
Wishing you a warm and wonderful Christmas and an amazing New Year to come.

Sending big hugs your way!
Gaby

Tamara said...

Dear Marie..
What a beautiful star you've created..I love everything about it. The mix of all the different textures and the creamy colors of winter whites. It does make me think of so many wonders of winter. What lovely gifts you've received and I do see the tiny, adorable gifts under the tree. So sweet. Your studio is looking very pretty! Your shelf and the ladder are adorned with so many lovely touches and it feels so warm and inviting. I'm enjoying following along in your progress. That garland is just beautiful as is your chandelier charm. Always such inspiration and beauty! Wishing you a warm and wonderful Christmas and a new year filled with lots of good things. Thank you for taking the time to come by and say hello. I appreciate it so much!

Hugs to you,
Tamara

margits bastelstube said...

hallo marie,
ich hoffe, du bist gut ins 2017 gerutscht. ich wünsche dir und deinen liebe eine wundervolles, kreatives und vor allem gedundes jahr!
dein neues zimmer ist wundervoll und efällt mir ausgzeichnet, genau so wie deine werke.
alles liebe und bis bald
marit

Related Posts with Thumbnails