Thursday, August 13, 2015

This and That


Hello my dear friends,
today I would like to share a Thank You card I created a while ago using one of my favorite images from PW. Other than that I didn't create anything as it is way too hot to create. 

But I'm gathering materials for a fabric & lace journal. Why? 

The Peaceful & Pondering Fabric Lace Book an online class by the talented
 Suzy @ Suziqu's Threadworks will start September 14,2015 That is so exiting.
                                                       
                                                         click here for details

 Below you can see the class samples created by Suzy - swoon:)


Simply gorgeous.


Have a lovely day and a wonderful upcoming weekend,dear friends.
Stay cool and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for all your lovely comments.

Hugs and love,


8 comments:

margits.bastelstube@kabsi.at said...

dein tag (karte)ist wunderschön, liebe marie!
und die projekte von suzy sind echt originell und einmalig.
glg
margit

Dorthe said...

Hallo my dear Marie,
so lovely to see your new creation, og the beautiful thank you card. It is so very adorable.
And you have gathered some gorgeous pieces to start on Suzy`s amazing class. I love your bezel and the heart, too -the sweet sisters, and all !
Thank you for your mail liebe, du hörst von mir, very soon !!
Love,Dorthe

Bente said...

Hi dear Marie. The cards looks so beautiful. Love them.
Have a great weekend
Hugs from here

suziqu's thread works said...

Dear Marie
That little Thank You card is ever so sweet with your little touches!
Love the little items already gathered for creating your own book. I'm so thrilled that you are taking the journey with me!
I hope that you will love it sweet friend! Your image, lace and bezel look so you. I'm sure you will use lots of bezels in your lace book / journal!
Thank you so very much for the shout out also - so thoughtful of you!

Burlap Luxe said...

Amazing depth, beautiful.

Xx
Dore

AppleApricot Wen said...

A sweet and beautiful thank you card dear Marie. How wonderful to see that you're also joining Suzy's class. It will be wonderful and I can't wait to see what everyone will be making. The pieces you gathered look very promising, they're beautiful! Sending you hugs

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Beautiful items...have fun with your class. You've got a great gathering of items for it. Have a lovely day Marie.

Olga Siedlecka said...

Everything is so lovely, so delicate and so romantic. Just amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails