Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Like a Summer Breeze



Hello my dear friends,
sometimes I'm in such a rush sending out a gift that I don't take the time to photograph them. This bracelet I created for my my dear friend Julia @ Vintage with Laces and she received my package
just in time for her her birthday. If I would have to put a name on the bracelet it would be "like a Summer Breeze"



Maybe because of the cool toned beads?
If you know me, you know how much I enjoy wrapping gifts:) So, here are the gifts all wrapped up and ready to be send out.




The next two days I will be away from my computer and won't be able to visit you.

Have a wonderful rest of the week and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for all your lovely comments.

Hugs and love,







9 comments:

Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch said...

What a beautiful treasure, Marie. I know that Julia will love it! Hugs, Sue

suziqu's thread works said...

Hi Dear Marie
Your beautifully created bracelet is surely "Like a Summer Breeze". It has all of your special touches including a number which Julia will love.
It looks so light and Summery and I love the colours of the beads themselves. It is so delicate!
Sending love,
Suzy

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful gift for a dear friend. I am sure she loved it and she is so lucky to have you as a friend!

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

"Like a Summer Breeze" is the perfect name for the bracelet, dear Marie. I love it as well as all the other fabulous gifts. Thank you so much again, my friend :)!
Big hugs,
Julia

Lululiz said...

What a beautiful bracelet, Marie, absolutely delightful.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

It is a delight. Soft colors and glitz ! Have a wonderful time away.

Dorthe said...

My dear Marie, how wonderful that you also make bracelets now, it looks beautiful, and truly so lovely summerlike. The blue toned pearls with the nature pearls between , gives thoughts about the sea, and the summer.
I hope you enjoy your days off ,the computer, sweet friend, and sends you wishes for a happy weekend.
Love from Dorthe

Rhonda said...

Marie, you are so talented, there are just not enough words! Every day I get to admire your pieces you've gifted me. Please believe me, I feel honored.
Your gift wrapping is to be admired, as well.
Best wishes, Rhonda

Alexandra said...

Den schönen Schmuck hab ich Grad schon bei Julia auf dem Blog bewundert. Das Armband ist der wirklich super gelungen wunderschön Marie!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails