Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Gifts From The Heart



Hello my dear friends,
no, it is not my Birthday but a belated ( Christmas ) gift exchange between dear Dorthe @ Den Lille Lade and me. Isn't the fabric heart to die for? Love all the layers of lace and the gorgeous fabric flower with the tiny pearls.

The lovely card was also created by Dorthe.


                                  A bundle of papers and a beautiful Paris charm .


A bag full of images and a sweet cabinet card. How did you know I was running out of images, dear Dorthe? Isn't the tag below just lovely?

Thank you so much, dear Dorthe. I just love everything  you spoiled me with:)

Here is what I created for Dorthe,

A book necklace with a nature theme.

A few of the inside pages. Unfortunately I don't have photos of the other gifts but you can see them on Dorthe's blog.

Remember the fabric gift holder I was working on a few weeks ago? It was  created for dear Suzy who celebrated her Birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday.

Above you can see the front, inside and the back.


Wishing you all a wonderful week and as always thank you so much for   stopping by.
Will catch up with all of you tonight,


Hugs and love,



9 comments:

Betsy said...

Such beautiful gifts from Dorthe! She has amazing creativity doesn't she! Such a gorgeous heart! I love hearts, I just did a post about hearts around my home! So lovely...as well as the gift you made Suzy,I is so delicious! every bit of it! i would love to learn to solder....put that on my list! I didn't realize it was Suzy's birthday yesterday! I am running over to her blog to say happy birthday!
hugs,
Betsy

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Such lovely gifts exchanged between equally lovely ladies. enJOY a beautiful week Marie!
hugs and JOY,
Kim

Unknown said...

The gifts from Dorte are absolutely gorgeous, refined and so so stylish, I know how much you will cherish these Marie! And wow, just look at your fabric album, Suzy must have been thrilled! Hugs, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

margits bastelstube said...

wow - das sind alles ganz wunderbare, genial arbeiten, liebe marie!
glg
margit

Aspiring crafter said...

Lovely gifts from Dorthe.
I saw all of your creations on her blog , you are very, very talented Marie , they are stunning,
XxxxRuth

Mosaic Magpie said...

You girls certainly created some beautiful things for each other. Truly works of the heART.
xo,
Deb

Dorthe said...

Hello my dear Marie, and thank you so much for your beautiful showing my gifts to you, and for your loving words. You know I love the necklace and other things you gifted me.
The beautiful gift holder for our dear Suzy, is adorable, Marie, and I can`t wait to see what was inside the little packages .
I wish you a lovely weekend starting tomorrow, sweetie, and send you hugs !!
Dorthe, xx

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Such beautiful gifts for each other!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Marie
These are all so beautiful and inspiring to see during this cold weather we have had. I wanted to wish you a Happy March and say hello!

Nancy

Related Posts with Thumbnails