Saturday, February 15, 2014

A Spoon Full Of Love


DSCN0074
Hello my dear friends,
I hope your Valentine's day was wonderful and romantic. Now I would like to share my spoon full of love I received a while ago from dear Suzy @ Suziqusthreadworks and dear Wendy @ Apple & Apricot.


DSCN0081

This lovely package is from Suzy.

DSCN0083
Opening the package I found the most gorgeous heart with so many layers of lace and the embroidery is just amazing - it left me speechless:)


DSCN0084
 The fabric she  used for the back is to die for.

DSCN0080

If that wasn't enough, dear Suzy spoiled me with one of her signature style fabric and lace journals I so admire. Hand stamped silk and the image used for the heart was also included.

DSCN0085

Thank you so much again,dear Suzy I just love everything you spoiled me with and it arrived just when I needed a little lift.

********************************************
In January I was  the lucky winner of Wendy’s  fabulous giveaway @ Apple&Apricot

DSCN0086
A beautiful Dutch brocante living magazine with a French touch.
Lots of inspirations and nice photos.

DSCN0087

Isn't the card Wendy created for me absolutely beautiful?

DSCN0088

She also gifted me two of her French postcards  found at the flea.

Thank you so much,dear Wendy - you made my day!

DSCN0094

Have a wonderful weekend dear friends and as always thank you so much for stopping by.
I will try to catch up with you over the weekend.

Hugs and love,

Marie


16 comments:

JoAnne said...

What lovely gifts Marie! I adore Suzy's work. Hope your Valentine's Day was special. xo

trisha too said...

What sweet and pretty gifties!

:)

Bente said...

So beautiful. Love the hearts.

Hugs

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely gifts..My heart is pounding !! Just some beautiful loving items. And you have some fun heart photos too.

Anonymous said...

It is lovely to read that you have been spoilt by your friends as you are always so generous with what you gift to others.
Beautiful creations from dear Suzy, that heart is sublime and another lovely package from sweet Wendy.
Wishes
Lynne

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

You've received such wonderful gifts, dear Marie. Enjoy and have a great Sunday!
Hugs,
Julia

Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch said...

What beauties you have shared with us. Many thanks for the inspiration! XO Sue

PeggyR said...

Lovely things!

Mosaic Magpie said...

Such lovely gifts of love you received! I love the heart in the last photo!!!

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Bloggy love is a wonderful thing!
Suzy's gift is divine, the way she paints her picture with lace and trims is out of this world!
Wendy's giveaway win is so special too and the magazine looks lovely.

Marie I'm in love with your soldered heart - so intricate and the perfect Valentine treat!

Hugs for a happy week
Shane

*Mieke*Petitevictorianrose*and*PastTimeChildhood said...

Dear Marie, it is good to see you back :)
Did you finnish your renovations ??
Suzy's gift is sooo beautiful and I love the magazine you got from Wendy,I always buy it, because there are so many great pictures in it :)
Have a wonderful week.

Hugs Mieke xxx

Terri said...

Beautiful gifts! Suzy is such a talented textile artist. Her heart and lace book are stunning! I am so very thrilled for you!
Congratulations on your Win too!
Hugs,
Terri

Unknown said...

Lovely lovely gifts from very talented friends, no doubt you were over the moon to receive these Marie! Hugs, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

Gaby Bee said...

Wow, you've received really beautiful gifts, Marie.

Congrats on your win!

Have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Gaby

Robin said...

Wonderful gifts from such loving blog friends. Hope you are having a great day and a super weekend Marie!

Hugs,
Robin

AppleApricot Wen said...

Oh wow, so many beautiful gifts you received. And you're so welcome, I hope you enjoyed the magazine :-)
Sending you big hugs and some sunshine

Related Posts with Thumbnails