Monday, July 16, 2012

Surprise in the mail


Hello my dear friends,
seems I'm always running late these days.Last week I had a big surprise in the mail from my dear Blogging friend Lynn Stevens @ Trash o Treasure Art. I'm sure you all know this very talented Lady:)If not you just have to check out her Blog and see for yourself. Lynne created this lovely tag above with my favorite image from PW - a belated birthday present.



Hold your breath to see what is hidden in this beautiful pouch:)



This gorgeous necklace with a small frozen Charlotte called her wings are ready:) I'm so in love with it,dear Lynn.Please click on the pic to get a larger view.
Thank you so very much,dear Lynn from the bottom of my heart
I'm so behind I think I will neeed to put in a nightshift to get caught up with you.
Thank you so much for stopping by and for all your lovely comments, Hope to catch up with you tonight.

Hugs and love,





16 comments:

Blessed Serendipity said...

That pendant is gorgeous! I can see why you love it.

Danielle

suziqu's thread works said...

Hi Sweet Matrie
Just how very beautiful is that pendant from Lynn.
It is in such a gorgeous setting too and beautiful words!
Enjoy!
Hugs and happiness,
Suzy

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh Dear Marie - a typographical error in your name - please forgive me?
Hugs again,
Suzy

Robin said...

What a gorgeous necklace from Lynn!

Hugs,
Robin

Dorthe said...

Hello sweetie,
OH it is stunning Marie, and the tag so lovely,too.
Lynn makes the most gorgeous art pieces.
Hope you don`t stress too much my friend.
Hugs and xx-Dorthe

nelly said...

Уау, страхотни подаръци! Истински съкровища, очарована съм от бижуто, много креативно.
Поздрави и хубава седмица от мен.

morkaren said...

Yndig tags og halssmykke. knus morkaren.

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Hello my dear Marie, What a gorgeous gift you've received from Lynn. The necklace is fantastic and I also love the beautiful pouch and the lovely tag. Enjoy!!!
xoxo,
Julia

Unknown said...

Oh my word, this is absolutely stunning, the necklace Lynne made you Marie, super cool!
Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Ana. said...

Fantastic!!! I hope that you enjoy with your surprise.

A greeting,
Ana.

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! In the age of emails, it sure is nice to have something "real" to open!!

Ephemera said...

Hi Marie, what a fabulous gift from Lynn such a beautiful tag and exquisite pendant, a gift to be treasured. X

Anonymous said...

Lynn does make the most beautiful things! You are a lucky girl to receive her art : )

sjmcdowell said...

Hi Marie,

It has been a long time since I came to visit you..so happy that I did.
I love the items you have found at the church sale!! The jewelry box is stunning!!
The gift wrapped package is beautiful as well!!

Hugs and Smiles,

Susan

Lynn Stevens said...

I'm so glad you love the pendant Marie. So sweet of you to post it!
Just doing some catching up from being away. Hope your trip went well too.
Hugs Lynn

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How beautiful! I'm enjoying your wonderful blog! Hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails