Monday, September 13, 2010

want to know a secret?

I just did my Christmas shopping over at Cottage by the Pond which is the etsy
shop from the very talented Diane Knott and her daughter Holly.
Well, this is no secret as you all know Diane and her beautiful work.
Since I can't show you what I bought, Diane was so kind to allow me to use her photos.
Thank you Diane!

                                                                    Isn't this gorgeous?


                                                   How about this one? That just makes my 
                                                                       heart sing. 
                      Feel like doing a little Christmas shopping? Just click on the link above
                       Wishing you all a wonderful day and as always, thank you. for stopping by.
                                                                   


                                                                             Hugs,
                              


18 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

Both are beautiful. Diane and her daughter create beautiful things.
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Marie, you're a dear for doing this! Thank you! My heard sings when my friends like what they have purchased. :-)
Hugs and blessings,
Diane

Robin said...

Those who receive the gifts you purchased from Diane will be so happy! I just drool over what she creates and purchased one of her beautiful pillows too!

Alexandra said...

Das ist wirklich zauberhaft Marie. Ich wünsch dir auch einen schönen Tag. l.G. Alexandra

Joanna said...

Are you going to be able to wrap these up and give them to someone else though, or will you just have to keep them??!!

Scrummy, yummy and yes, gorgeous.

x

Martina said...

Die Kissen sind wirklich ganz reizend, Marie! Traumhaft schön!

Dorthe said...

Hallo liebe, Marie-
They are so beautifull, I also just bought another pillow from Diane---hope you are having some great time,dear?
Hugs,Dorthe

Terry said...

Talk about some beautiful and elegant work! Love them and I know they will be so enjoyed! Have a great week!

Lululiz said...

Oh you snapped up a couple of beauties there! I couldn't believe what Diane and her daughter had done during the two months I was away, I was totally amazed. I am so going to do some shopping with them as well. xxx

Dianne said...

She does such lovely work... Someone's going to be very happy at Christmas!

sharon said...

Very beautiful Marie, thanks for sharing this new artist with me! Their products are simply gorgeous!

Debby said...

Hi Marie, they are absolutely gorgeous gifts.
Debby

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

Hello Marie!
These are so Beautiful! Diane stopped by My Blog and Left a very Nice Message for me! She does Wonderful Work and I am Happy to include her in my Favorites!!
Thank You so much for Support. It means a Lot. I always Look Forward to Hearing From You.
Have a Wonderful Evening!
Jill

JoAnne said...

Hi Marie,
Those are beautiful gifts for some very lucky people on your list. I love Diane's creations and hope to do some Cottage By The Pond shopping myself very soon.
xoJoAnne

Miss Iowa said...

I can't even THINK about Christmas shopping yet! However I did buy a new Christmas stamp at Michaels over the weekend. :)

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Hi Marie, You are such a good girl starting with your Christmas shopping so early! That means less stress when Christmas is around the corner. Diane's pillows are awesome and will make wonderful gifts!
Hugs to you,
Julia

Gaby Bee said...

Both pillows are so lovely that they really does make you want to reach out and touch them! Beautiful pressies:-)

Hope you are having a wonderful time!

Thanks for entering my giveaway!

Gaby xo

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Imagine the delight on the faces of whoever receives such a gift. Lynne (have a lovely week Marie and I have to say thank you so much for visiting my Blog)

Related Posts with Thumbnails