Thursday, April 16, 2020

Tags For My Junk Journal



 Hello my dear friends,

 hope this post finds you all well and healthy. At the moment I'm playing around and having fun with the Tim Holtz Entomology Stamp set. Creating tags for my junk journal and I'm happy how they turned out:) .



                                             I also tried my hands on an altered paper clip.


Doesn't it look pretty?  Wishing you all a lovely rest of the week and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.


Hugs and love,

Marie



6 comments:

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Hi Marie
How wonderful to see your post and see these beautiful tags! I love them! Stay safe!

Unknown said...

Are your items for sale? If so, please send the link where they can be purchased. THANK YOU!

Jean Bee said...

Wow..love these! How did you color the butterflies? Was that a "regular" large paper clip that you bent? I haveumade any tags yet but I really want to now! Thank you for sharing!

Roosterhead Designs said...

Beautiful tags Marie!! Very inspiring and so so lovely. And yes! the altered paperclip is very pretty! such a sweet vintage touch~ Thank you so much for sharing~ <3 Hugs, karen o

Dorthe said...

Dear Marie,
it looks absolutely pretty , and so, so beautiful both tags and the paperclip .
Yes many have vanished from their blogs, I agree- you will hear from me tomorrow, - dear friend.
Big hugs and love from Dorthe xoxoxo

Saskia ♥ Stipje ♥ said...

This is so Beautiful ❤
You blow me away with this Beautiful tags.
😊 I hope you like to do a happy mail swap with me.
I have my work on IG stipjesblog 🙋‍♀️.
I love al your work.
Thank you for sharing Your lovely creations 🦋💛🦋🌼🙏☘⚘

Related Posts with Thumbnails