Sunday, October 26, 2014

A New Fabric Cuff and a Lovely Gift



Hello my dear friends,
first of all thank you so very much for all your lovely comments on my first fabric cuff that was  much appreciated. Today I would like to share with you my newest fabric cuff with a French twist:)

I really love this one and will wear it  tonight when we go out for dinner.

Friday I received the most beautiful thank you gift from my dear friend Dorthe @ Den Lille Lade


Isn't this a gorgeous fabric hanger?  Dear Dorthe created this just for me - how sweet is this?

Look at all the beautiful details but that wasn't enough.

She also created this wonderful winter cone for me.




Last but not least  this pretty tag was attatched to the package.

Dear Dorthe, thank you so very much for spoiling me and for your friendship and you know already how much I love everything.

I'm still busy with my giveaway so excuse me for not visiting your Blogs. Will catch up with you tomorrow. Have a lovely Sunday and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for all your lovely comments.

Hugs and love,





10 comments:

Goha said...

SUPER !!!!!!!!!!!

Dorthe said...

My dear Marie,
your cuff is so very beautiful, with the French little lovely charm adds !! I love the closure you have made, it makes it all , even more elegant, gorgeous, and special !!!
And thank you dear friend, for showing my thank you gifts so beautiful, -thank you for your sweet note,too, - you will hear from me.
Love and hugs ,and a wonderful evening to you sweet Marie.
Dorthe, xx

suziqu's thread works said...

Hello Dear Marie,
Your French themed cuff is exquisite! The vintage lace, metal charms and closure make perfect partners with the beautiful rhinestone additions.
It is so special!
Dorthe's gifts are absolutely charming - the pretty collage held with the French clip and the gorgeous fur trimmed Winter cone with tag.
Enjoy these lovlies my friend!
Love and hugs,
Suzy

marda said...

What wonderful gifts from Dorthe,
beautiful, beautiful.
Your cuff is luscious, so oooh la la.

Lululiz said...

Marie, the fabric cuff is exquisite! I love the metal ends and the way its fastened, and of course the gorgeous bling!
Oh my, Dorthe's gifts are so precious. Everything is so obviously made with love. Wonderful treasures.

Unknown said...

You most certainly will wear this cuff with a lot of pleasure, dear Marie, for it is gorgeous! As are the amazingly lovely gifts by Dorthe, oh so special, enjoy! Hugs, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

margits.bastelstube@kabsi.at said...

wunderschön sind deine werke wieder, liebe marie.schauen richtig edel aus-
herrlich !
glg
margit

Anonymous said...

Marie, I have gone weak at the knees on seeing this exquisite cuff. A cuff has been on my To Do list for the longest time but I am too hesitant (lack of sewing skills!).
I love the way you incorporated such beautiful findings, if they are not vintage they certainly fool the eye.
What a beautiful item to wear to dinner - all eyes will be on you!
Sweet Dorthe, one of the loveliest women we could possibly have the pleasure of calling a friend. The fabric wall hanging is so special in all its detail and then the winter cone, oh my - what beauties.
Wishes
Lynne
Sorry for my lack of visits to your beautiful blog at this time.

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

That's another fantastic cuff and such an eye-catcher, dear Marie.
Our sweet friend Dorthe's gifts are wonderful and I'm happy for you that you received such a lovely package.
Have a great day :)!
Hugs,
Julia

AppleApricot Wen said...

You have made gorgeous fabric cuffs dear Marie. They are stunning. And such beautiful gifts from Dorthe too. Hugs and happy day wishes

Related Posts with Thumbnails