Thursday, July 31, 2014

Time flies



 Hello my dear friends,
time is just flying by and I can't believe July is almost gone. When I spotted the lovely bezel at Absolutely Everything ( Spellbinders ) it had to come home with me because I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.
 

A sacred heart necklace and I love the way it turned out.

A few days ago I received a belated Birthday gift from my friend Lynn @ Trash To Treasure Art
Dear Lynn spoiled me with vintage buttons, doilies and laces.
                               
She created this beautiful and simply perfect bird tag for me and I just love it.

 More things for me to play with including a beautiful bezel from Spellbinder. Lynn designs for Spellbinders A Gilded Life and her work is just gorgeous. Again I'm sure most of you know her and if not please stop by and see her - you won't be disappointed. Thank you so much, dear Lynn and you know already how much I love everything.


Will play catch up with you tonight. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment. It is always appreciated.

Hugs and love,

6 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

Oh that bezel is so interesing, like the image you added to it. Lynn sent you some beautiful buttons and the bird was indeed quite "perfect" for you!
Summer is zooming past way too quickly.
xo,
Deb

Anonymous said...

I love the pretty necklace that you created! Happy Birthday!

Dorthe said...

My dear Marie, yes july flies away just like the other months of 2014 did!! But how good to see you here again, and that most beautiful necklace you created with the Spellbindres bezel- so gorgeous my sweet friend.
And dear Lynn spoiled you with all those lovely materials for you to play with and the so very beautiful tag, -such adorable colours.
I still have "guests" here, and enjoy every minute, -but also starts to get a bit tired grandma :-)
I hope you are well sweetie, and am sorry for not writing pm , but you are alwayes in my heart Marie.
See you next week, when we are left allone ,-here again .
Warm hugs and kisses,
Dorthe

Unknown said...

That is one absolutely gorgeous necklace dear Marie! You won't find anything similar in a store, that's for sure! Enjoy the wonderful goodies Lynne sent you, hugs, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

Curtains in My Tree said...


Lynn was very generous sending you such treasures,
Of course I love the buttons and lace and that adorable bird tag , it's all so fun

Makes me want to try to make another necklace also seeing yours

Lynn Stevens said...

Beautiful necklace Marie, you should enter it in the Spellbinders challenge, They are giving away a Free trip to Spellbound!
Hugs Lynn

P.s. Glad to see everything made it o.k.

Related Posts with Thumbnails