Sunday, July 7, 2013

Gifts From The Heart

 Hello my dear friends,
my birthday was three weeks ago and today I would like to share what my dear friend Dorthe
@ Den Lille Lade spoiled me with. Everything was wrapped up so pretty.

 See the French card with my name on it? It made me feel so very special.

 I just adore the altered banister knob with the soft colors and the beautiful image.

 The lavender pillow is to die for and has such a romantic feel to it.

 Isn't the fabric collage Dorthe created wonderful? So many details and in particular the tiny heart which is so adorable. Dorthe knows how much I love cabinet cards and surprised me with the two below.



 Dear Dorthe,thank you so very much and you know how much I loved everything you spoiled me with:)

_________________________________________________________

Another gift came from my dear friend Lynne @ Adorn and I'm sure you appreciate her work as much as I do.

This gorgeous birthday card in soft colors and embellished with  lace will make another wonderful addition to my collection of Lynne's cards.

Inside this beautiful fabric bag I dicovered beside vintage lace also this romantic altered note book .
I just love it. Thank you so very much, dear Lynne.


My apologies for posting this so late but as you know we had a major reneovation going on with lots of unexpected problems. Meanwhile I'm back in NH and trying to catch up and recover.
Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.

Hugs and love,








11 comments:

Suz said...

Marie,
Such beautiful gifts. You so deserve them and the wonderful friends who made them. I have not written a blog yet but I am excited to come back to blogging. It will happen soon!
Hugs,
Suz

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

You've received such wonderful gifts from our dear friends, sweetie. Everything is beautiful and so romantic. All the laces are so yummy. Enjoy, my dear Marie and have a great day!
Hugs,
Julia

Jayne said...

A happy belated birthday Marie. Such beautiful gifts made with you in mind and with such love. Such treasures you have received, just gorgeous. Jaynex

*Mieke*Petitevictorianrose*and*PastTimeChildhood said...

Dear Marie, first I want to wish you a very happy belated birthday :)
The gifts you received are all sooo very special and thoughtfull, enjoy them !!

Hugs Mieke xxx

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Happy belated Birthday Marie!
You received such lovely creations and gifts from wonderful ladies! You are loved!
Have a wonderful week!

Nancy

Dorthe said...

Thankyou sweetie Marie, for showing my gifts so lovely, and thank you for being my wonderful friend!-
Dear Lynne created such lovely gifts to you, I love the bag and her beautiful notebook, and her card with the gorgeous background is wonderful.
I hope you enjoyed a happy weekend, and wishes you a perfect and sunny new week.
Hugs and love, Dorthe

Rhonda said...

Sending you a very happy belated birthday hug!!! Lovely gifts from our friend, Dorthe. Simply beautiful gifts from all!!

suziqu's thread works said...

Hello Dear Marie
You have received some absolutely gorgeous gifts from Dorthe and Lynne.
I'm glad you feel so special in receiving these because you are so special!
Enjoy each piece of lace beauty dear friend.
Hope you week is going well!
Sending love and hugs,
Suzy

Martina said...

You've got wonderful gifts, dear Mary! One is more beautiful than the other. Because you can see how popular you are! Isn`t that wonderful? I can understand that this makes you happy my friend.
Have a nice week. Hugs MARTINA

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday dear Marie, such wonderful gifts from wonderful friends, truly lovely! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Anonymous said...

What divine delights dear Dorthe gifted to you - the romance of the pillow and never before have I seen such an altered item, that is so inspirational.
Such gorgeous gifts, I believe everything she mailed to you is perfection.
Marie, I am so happy you like the humble little gifts I sent your way.
Wishes
Lynne

Related Posts with Thumbnails