Wednesday, August 4, 2010

my gorgeous etsy purchase


Hello everyone,
look what I bought from Nancy at Sugar Lump Studios - Isn't that to die for?
I love Nancy's artwork and the collage "up goes the curtain" just spoke to me.
Nancy included the tag as a little extra.How sweet was that? Thank you so much, Nancy, your artwork found a loving home. If you haven't visited Nancy yet go over and have a look at her beautiful artwork or visit her etsy shop

***************************************************************************
My dear friend ,Dorthe from Den Lille Lade just opend up her Etsy shop.

This gorgeous princess mermaid from the East sea is just one of her beautiful items-.go and have a look.
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment.Have a wonderful day,my friends.

                                                                            Hugs,


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh....these are both so sweet! They have such serious expressions on their faces!
Hugs,
Diane

PeggyR said...

Those are gorgeous!

Terry said...

Just stunning! I know you will enjoy these! Have a great evening!

Dorthe said...

Dearest Marie,
How sweet of you, to annaunce my Etsy shop, thankyou dear friend, so very kind of you---hugs:)

Your buy, is wonderfull, I love the Paperwhimsey items, and it is so beautifully used here.
Wishing you a lovely thursday sweet.
XX Dorthe

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Nancy's art is beyond stunning, a huge fan of her Blog. I can see why this spoke to you. Lynne x

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Marie
I am so thrilled that you purchased the altered book! :) thank you for your sweet write up here. I also love Dorthe's beautiful art...was just there this morning! Have a wonderful weekend m'dear! :)

Alexandra said...

Hallo Marie, ja die Nancy macht super schöne Sachen und Dorthe sowieso auch. ... Bei uns ist heute Flohmarkt ;) Schönes Wochenende und liebe Grüße Alexandra

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Hi Marie, That's a lovely collage you bought from Nancy and the tag she added is very sweet as well.
I purchased one of Dorthe's sweet mermaids. She already arrived and looks very pretty on our living room window sill.
Big hugs to you,
Julia

Viola said...

Da hast Du Dir aber tolle Sachen gegönnt! Super schön!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails