Friday, July 16, 2010

Paris swap - Part 1

                                                              Bonjour Mes Amis,
just polishing up on my french, sounds good doesn't it?
I was fortunate enough that my friend Julia from Vintage with Laces
agreed to do a Matchbox swap with me and the theme was Paris.
Since Julia received her package, here is what I send her.
This is the front of box - the image is from Magic Moonlight.
Thank you Blanca! At the moment I'm praying that I'll be able to upload the next pictures - having troubles again.
Well, it failed again! Sorry! Anyhow, if you haven't visited Julia, go
over and see her gorgeous art work. I'm now waiting for my package to arrive! Hopefully I can work out this uploading thing with blogger.Wishing you all a wonderful weekend dear friends and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Marie
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Alexandra said...

Ihr seit wohl voll im Swap Fieber :) Klasse Teil. Schönes Wochenende Marie

Lynne Moncrieff said...

This is divine. Paris is a favourite theme of mine and also women from the 1920s, adore images of Flappers (love this site for her freebie images). What a gorgeous piece of artwork to receiving in the mail. Hope you work out your problems with Blogger. Have a great weekend. Lynne M (in fact a Flapper adorns my most recent piece on my Blog)

PeggyR said...

That's lovely! Don't feel bad, I'm not able to add links anymore to my blog. I go through all the motions only to have it not show up...

Kim said...

Oh, Marie, your French Matchbox is utterly gorgeous! Your friend will love it! Also, thank you for the free bird image downloads. You're so generous.
Many Hugs from GA!

Related Posts with Thumbnails